DOWNLOAD VIETNAM PROJECT https://yadi.sk/d/RySHbbTXuUofN
Dear friends, we gladly present you Vietnam Project 1.1
This modification covers the period of Indochina wars:
- First Indochina War (1946 — 1954)
- Vietnam War (1957 — 1975)
Also the mapmakers will be able to make missions about:
- Sino-Vietnamese War (1975)
- Cambodian-Vietnamese War (1975 — 1989)
- Laotian Civil War (1960—1973)
- Cambodian Civil War (1967—1975)
All the units and infantry are made according to their real look/camouflage/uniforms etc. ENGLISH PATCH FOR VP 1.1 https://yadi.sk/d/clWioVfTuekrN
Download, Run, Extract to the mod`s main directoryCHANGES:
- All unit names are translated to English
- Also editor triggers are translated to English
- Now there is ability to set the mod in Russian and then back in English (by the contents of "RUSSIAN-ENGLISH" folder)
- M125 self-propelled 81mm mortar now can fire
- The ARVN`s 20mm A1 Skyrider armament is fixed
- LCPL landing craft is armed with 12.7mm M2 Browning
- A large number of old unneeded files from the mod`s archives is removedIMPORTANT: There is a problem with mission UNBOWED VIETNAM. We know about It, but we need time to fix It.
IMPORTANT FOR THE MISSIONMAKERS: The following transport helicopers have no stock. But they can properly leave the map after landing, by script. So you can use them for imitation of dropping troops, sending the soldiers via flag near to the landed helicopter as a reinforcement.
CREDITS: Junkers, -IG-, Bosho, Dmitriy, Rashidudin, старик, dedulia, vovan, sasha_08, Pilot_CIF, Koolhoven, Artaban, Ordos, Nordleng
THANKS TO: North, BombaRDS, Ckuff, alchy, Усман, swat4, Kozac, Ssb, Parawozas, vovan..l, Penza, Kosyak, Denis_48, KORTEX-RINTINTIN, Rules, dborr, vladdo, Индуктор, -=panzer=-, Фонарь, Kalter, EnterPredator.
AND TO THE TEAMS OF: Battlefield:Vietnam, Call of Duty, Лис пустыни, SWAT-4, БЧЗ, ПкМ, FMRM:BG, RWG, Hidden Stroke (2,3,Fusion), Liberation, Warzone, PWM, SCLM, Antiterror mod.
AND ALSO TO: Creedence Clearwater Revival, Doors, Jefferson's Airplane, Edwin Starr and to Richard Wagner
We will be very glad to see missions made by your sudden-strike mappers for Vietnam Project.