Forums de l'Alliance Francophone Sudden Strike

Communauté autour des jeux vidéo sur la 2ème Guerre Mondiale
It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 23:14

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 713 Next
PostPosted: 24 Aug 2016, 19:47 

As well as modding capabilities , ame, level editor will be my
Chris, sorry to increase your workload ...  but more than gameplay issues, I am also aware of hardware/technologies.

We currently observe a couple of problems with the current game engine, not limited to :
-> Fwall sues (whave topen the ports on the router or to be in "simulated" LAN with VPN or DMZ), 2 brothers can not join the same multiplayer game
->-- s-t; --GraphicXGA litedesoluon, FlHD scaing nooperating with many drivers (I guess it will be an issue on Linux since nvidia graphics are often fuzzy)
-> It is nouser-iendlto macreen-ot, what then about saving play ot poible wi dual re without hyper-threading for example)
-><- s-> --> Some power managemenissuen notook, whever y hava Intel PIII Centrino 800 Mhz or Ghz Iel i7700HQ . Suddeuses 100% of a single core with turbo mode while the game would be fluent with only 10% of this power. And this whatever is happening on the game (idle menu or full battle) ...
->-> No IPv6 sport

I heard nothing about mulplayesuppo and inrface join friends, would it be sething like Codename Panzer or Coany OHeroe(you shld havknown GOA fur Sust and then Switcher/MMS/ or even Hidden Stroke Arena for Hidden Stroke versions).

With stuff as Continuum which transforms your mobile to give you a PC-like experience and increasing sells of 2-in-1 as Surface or Asus Transforms models what about touch compatibility (I think compatibility with phones should be unrealistic).
More feasible, the voice control with something looking to what have been done in Tom Clancy's EndWar can be practicable ?

[/center]

[center]Image
[/center]

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 09:49 

While some of us were playing a 2v2 yes, a question crossed my mind. It was mostly a city map, and the current game makes it possible for fights to happen inside buildings (all buildings) in specific types oft(ions (enemy hiding inside and not firing / and there is a trick in order to invade the building even if the enemy is already firing).
Of course everything happens off-screen: there is a phase when the building appears to be neutral, and then the combat is resolved (how exactly we don't know, but it appears the number of soldiers matters) and if your side has won, the building is then controlled by your forces (of course you have to expect some casualties/deaths among your soldiers because of the "off-screen" fights that happened in the house).

Will this be possible in SS4 ? Invade hostile buildings, fight for the control of a building... even if happening off-screen it would be a nice touch.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 13:10 

Yes please [b]stay on topic![/b, k Chris' time is precious.

[img=762x401]http://zupimages.net/up/16/35/9iio.jpg[/img]

N'hésite pas à démarrer un nouveau sujet dans la secti,apriée si ce nouveau Close Combat t'as emballé

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 13:30 

[quote=" DENIS_48"]While some o, e playing a 2v2 yesterday, a question crossed my mind. It was mostly a city map, and the current game makes it possible for fights to happen inside buildings (all buildings) in speci,is of situations (enemy hiding inside and not firing / and there is a trick in order to invade the building even if the enemy is already firing).
Of course everything happens off-screen: there is a phase when the building appears to be neutral, and then the combat is resolved (how exactly we don't know, but it appears the number of soldiers matters) and if your side has won, the building is then controlled by your forces (of course you have to expect some casualties/deaths among your soldiers because of the "off-screen" fights that happened in the house).

Will this be possible in SS4 ? Invade hostile buildings, fight for the control of a building... even if happening off-screen it would be a nice touch.[/quote]

Good point. It is not possible at the moment but I put it on the wishlist.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 13:54 

I see that everyone has something to ask, but I did not, lose the opportunity to ask the first man SS4

s it possible that with t,hof supplay truck to make a camouflage on the vehicle, to make a trench or defense with the bags, build a bridge and tank blockade? I saw in the video that the tank can make a defense, it would be great to be supplay truck could have done instead of tank.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 16:11 

[quote=" mayor02 BiH"]I see that everyone has , g to ask, but I did not want to lose the opportunity to ask the first man SS4  

s it, e that with the help of supplay truck to make a camouflage on the vehicle, to make a trench or defense with the bags, build a bridge and tank blockade? I saw in the video that the tank can make a defense, it would be great to be supplay truck could have done instead of tank.[/quote]

Supply trucks are able to repair bridges, build pontoon bridges, etc. Camouflage and tank/artillery defenses are skills that are bound the the unit itself, not to the supply truck. Foxholes are done by infantry units.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 16:14 

[quote=" super_newbie_pro"][quote="mayor02 BiH, 81jr01w]Is it possible that with the help of supplay truck to [b]make a camouflage on the vehicle[/b], to make a trench or defense with the bags, build a bridge and tank blockade?[/quo, 01w]
Excellent idea in multiplayers ; and the impossibility for vehicles / tanks to move when they have a camouflage, or need 5s to move with the remove camouflage I think truck should be the only solution to move artillery like in SSF. When all your trucks are destroy, bad new for you, you need change your strategy and protect more your artillery because you cant retreat ahah ^^<- s^^ -quotejrw]

Iyou havenough soldiers, you can move small artillery and anti-tank guns, but only very slowly. It is better to use trucks. For big artillery (Long Tom for example) you need trucks.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 16:23 

[quote=" Cpt_Love"]As well as modding capabilities of th, level editor will be my pncess.

Chris, sorry to increasew(orkload ...  but more than gameplay issues, I am also aware of hardware/technologies.

We currently observe a couple of problems with the current game engine, not limited to :
-> Fwall sues (whave topen the ports on the router or to be in "simulated" LAN with VPN or DMZ), 2 brothers can not join the same multiplayer game
->-- s-t; --GraphicXGA litedesoluon, FlHD scaing nooperating with many drivers (I guess it will be an issue on Linux since nvidia graphics are often fuzzy)
-> It is nouser-iendlto macreen-ot, what then about saving play ot poible wi dual re without hyper-threading for example)
-><- s-> --> Some power managemenissuen notook, whever y hava Intel PIII Centrino 800 Mhz or Ghz Iel i7700HQ . Suddeuses 100% of a single core with turbo mode while the game would be fluent with only 10% of this power. And this whatever is happening on the game (idle menu or full battle) ...
->-> No IPv6 sport

I heard nothing about mulplayesuppo and inrface join friends, would it be sething like Codename Panzer or Coany OHeroe(you shld havknown GOA fur Sust and then Switcher/MMS/ or even Hidden Stroke Arena for Hidden Stroke versions).

With stuff as Continuum which transforms your mobile to give you a PC-like experience and increasing sells of 2-in-1 as Surface or Asus Transforms models what about touch compatibility (I think compatibility with phones should be unrealistic).
More feasible, the voice control with something looking to what have been done in Tom Clancy's EndWar can be practicable ?[/quote]

I think most of these issues will be a thing of the past because they stem from the fact that the old Sudden Strike games are build around a network infrastructure that isn't around anymore. Also, Steam should make it waaaaayy easier to play together. Cant comment on any technical multiplayer things just now because they are still being fleshed out though.

I dont believe the game will run well with IntelHD onboard graphics chips. It may be possible, but it will not be very good.

We dont plan any touch support at the moment.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 16:30 

[quote=" Cpt_Love"]@super_newbie_pro

33 000 soldats par jo, 6v6 tu te rends compte de ce que ça représente ? Surtout en termes de synchronisation de mouvements et de données ...
D'ailleurs même à raison de 300 chars et 2000 soldats (par joueurs ?) (faudrait plutôt vise, ars et 20000 soldats pour être réaliste et encore on oublie qu'il y a 5x 300 équipages Maiau fond, c'est quoi le jeu ? Clic gauche enfoncé je sélectionne tout puis clic droit sur le camp ennemi j'envoie tout ?
[spoiler]Dire qu'une division de tigre c'était 30 chars et 2000 soldats, tu es le furher avec 300 tigres. D'ailleurs, historiquement en dehors de Koursk les concentrations d'unités lorgnaient plus avec une map de Rommel qu'avec Bagration et CaoBang[/spoiler]

Si l'on mélange jeu de stratégie et telles quantités soit on a une IA qui gère ce que l'on ne peut gérer quand on se concentre sur une opération parachutage ou le sauvetage de son KT soit on a tellement de KT qu'on s'en fiche ...

C'est l'esprit de certains joueurs ici ou ailleurs, de certains mods (notamment à l'étranger) qui ne comportent que des maps proposant ça.
Loin de l'esprit de sudden ou de toute stratégie (la stratégie est alors au niveau de l'équipe à savoir où se regrouper et où attaquer ok ...) et pas la peine d'avoir un jeu réaliste à ce niveau il me semble (d'ailleurs Supreme Commander est très bien pour ça comme jeu).

Comme dirait de manière bienveillante un syndicaliste, ce sont des différences de revendications, il en faut mais si l'on vise un jeu "réaliste" nos revendications doivent justement rester "réalistes".

Je suis par contre largement d'accord avec toi sur les histoires de technologies.
-> Etion Window(portalité à LINUX c'est cool ça mais avec les soucis de drivers graphiques ça fait peur d'avance)
->-- s-t; --Résolutns FulHD,K
Steam po la gtion s vers, desods et du réseau. A ce titrça po de nvelles estionsur la gestion IPv6 ou sur les interfaces "type switcher" pour la mise en relation des joueurs en multi[/quote]

Resolutions in FullHD and 4K will be normal, of course. Screenshots are a built-in feature of Steam for example. We are also planning a replay feature for the game itself.

PostPosted: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12 

[quote]If you have enough soldiers, you can move small artillery and anti-tan, but only very slowly. It is better to use trucks. For big artillery (Long Tom for example) you need trucks.[/quote]

Ransombotton, here are 2 very important point, i think :

First : The AT-Gun moved by ir(y, they should move [b]forward[/b] like in the reality (with a little time to aim the weapon after the move for sure) and not backward like in sudden strike series. That could improve the gameplay.

Second point : Many gun's in the reality had more than 2 crew (Flak88 for exemple : 8 mens). One solution is, with less crew, reload time take more time and accuracy is diminished.

Your opinion ?

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2016, 16:00 

Hello Chris.

It is unfortunate that the experience bar has disappeared in this fourth S, rike. In the franchise's first games, it gave value to the thoughest units. The new promotion system of the best unit in SS4 is by no mean identical and does not offer the same strategic depth. Could you add an experience,f the units? That would interest the series' many fans, who wish for Sudden Strike 4 to retain the possibilities of the previous games, and dislike these "promotions", designed with an "arcade" method in mind.

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2016, 02:06 

[quote=" ransombolton"]

If we ONLY make the game exactly like the hardcore c, ts it, it would sell to the hardcore crowd, and only to the hardcore crowd. And I am not saying this because of money. I am saying this because we want to revive the series. But if the only persons buying Sudden Strike 4 are the har,eowds, chances for a Sudden Strike 5 or 6 would be very low. So we need to make it easier for new players to get into the game, at least for the base game. That way, the Sudden Strike series will be revived, new players will come into this community and that would be a good thing for all of us, right?
[/quote]

Not right. May be good to ear for the person behind the desk at the bank, no more.
You miss the point. Everyone have in conscience that passion, for developpement or gaming pleasure, needs a support of financial background. That's entertainement. This is what you hear in. And all of us, wish you a great sucess, if you deserve it.
Enlarge a panel of new players is never a problem if the game working well, and offer a quality of mecanisms.
Sometimes it s more complicated, it s happen often that promotion is the key ... But it's not the reason of our discuss here.

Players are paradoxaly gregaric and versatil. Gregaric because they don't love to change theirs uses even if sometimes its bad. Versatil because most of them like to change often theirs platforms. This is the price of a bloated market.
Against versatilities you can't do nothin. Except may be one thing, catch them by acuteness and poignancy. And make them the new generation of hardcore players. Socle and pedestal for the future.

Request of hardcore gamers are never superior at the new players attempt. They want a good game, all of them. Just hard core gamers got experiences of advantages or lacking gameplay before and knows that, with times, quality and pleasure are in the details.
Original success of Sudden strike based on its singularities of micro managing, according to complementarities of the units beetween them.

Don't loose that last point !
 Careful, cause actualy we don t seen fundamental complementarities beetween long infantry vision and lack of it for tanks ...  Or not enough.

If you read well beetween the lines of générics comments, you ll catch the first anxiety about shooting distances. It s a point ! But ... Mostly a consequence of vision, first, of course.
It s a kind of details that an hardcore gamers company feel instinctivly. It s the difference beetween some others new consumers. But don t mistake, they learn it soon as well. And it s not a question of difficulties. New players learn the rules of the game without problems. Except if the things are not clear and a bad accomodation under dark and fallacious arguments that want to simplify their lives.

Medals and gratifications are not a problem. Even if it s looks like super Mario and we had prefered in place a better effort on air force system for example. But tacticals mecanics, a little bit more ...
In summary that we ll expecting are the sticking defects of the olders versions, but not the restriction of original benefits under that it would not be a hypothetical universal sensitivity and reflect actual market.
And spend half of times repearing tanks is cool, but it s not a "complete" game. If i was a new player, actualy watching videos, it that kind of feeling i ll got.
Did you follow me ?

At that point what is the defect of the olders versions ?

Altude ... Because 2D isométric limitations. Climb the hill and it s vision effect, like fire distance or angulation which could not exist, and poor air forces mecanisms.

:surpris:itle=rprishe sle of uts on t plan map. Means the restrictiv vision of the battle field on our screen. This is a real challenge, watching more larger map and in same time improve the perception of details and units ... A question of photographic focal more than zoom traveling

:boing2:bscencof ffents Tans plato layout's cmands in regular military order of movement and position. Line, column, interleaf, advanced arrow, refuse on right , refuse on left ...

:mur:nd thbadesthing . imasurable iniquity unitorcesace to ce.n same times with the respect of historical adequacy values ... An another big deal !

Do you think RansomBolton that SS4 improve these aspects ? ( With out removes the good ones )

Thank for your attention, and all our best wishes for the futur.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 14:00 

[quote=" Teutomatos"][quote=" ransombolton"]

If we ONLY make t, exactly like the hardcore crowd wants it, it would sell to the hardcore crowd, and only to the hardcore crowd. And I am not saying this because of money. I am saying this because we want to revive the series. But if the only persons buyi,en Strike 4 are the hardcore crowds, chances for a Sudden Strike 5 or 6 would be very low. So we need to make it easier for new players to get into the game, at least for the base game. That way, the Sudden Strike series will be revived, new players will come into this community and that would be a good thing for all of us, right?
[/quote]

Not right. May be good to ear for the person behind the desk at the bank, no more.
You miss the point. Everyone have in conscience that passion, for developpement or gaming pleasure, needs a support of financial background. That's entertainement. This is what you hear in. And all of us, wish you a great sucess, if you deserve it.
Enlarge a panel of new players is never a problem if the game working well, and offer a quality of mecanisms.
Sometimes it s more complicated, it s happen often that promotion is the key ... But it's not the reason of our discuss here.

Players are paradoxaly gregaric and versatil. Gregaric because they don't love to change theirs uses even if sometimes its bad. Versatil because most of them like to change often theirs platforms. This is the price of a bloated market.
Against versatilities you can't do nothin. Except may be one thing, catch them by acuteness and poignancy. And make them the new generation of hardcore players. Socle and pedestal for the future.

Request of hardcore gamers are never superior at the new players attempt. They want a good game, all of them. Just hard core gamers got experiences of advantages or lacking gameplay before and knows that, with times, quality and pleasure are in the details.
Original success of Sudden strike based on its singularities of micro managing, according to complementarities of the units beetween them.

Don't loose that last point !
 Careful, cause actualy we don t seen fundamental complementarities beetween long infantry vision and lack of it for tanks ...  Or not enough.

If you read well beetween the lines of générics comments, you ll catch the first anxiety about shooting distances. It s a point ! But ... Mostly a consequence of vision, first, of course.
It s a kind of details that an hardcore gamers company feel instinctivly. It s the difference beetween some others new consumers. But don t mistake, they learn it soon as well. And it s not a question of difficulties. New players learn the rules of the game without problems. Except if the things are not clear and a bad accomodation under dark and fallacious arguments that want to simplify their lives.

Medals and gratifications are not a problem. Even if it s looks like super Mario and we had prefered in place a better effort on air force system for example. But tacticals mecanics, a little bit more ...
In summary that we ll expecting are the sticking defects of the olders versions, but not the restriction of original benefits under that it would not be a hypothetical universal sensitivity and reflect actual market.
And spend half of times repearing tanks is cool, but it s not a "complete" game. If i was a new player, actualy watching videos, it that kind of feeling i ll got.
Did you follow me ?

At that point what is the defect of the olders versions ?

Altude ... Because 2D isométric limitations. Climb the hill and it s vision effect, like fire distance or angulation which could not exist, and poor air forces mecanisms.

:surpris:itle=rprishe sle of uts on t plan map. Means the restrictiv vision of the battle field on our screen. This is a real challenge, watching more larger map and in same time improve the perception of details and units ... A question of photographic focal more than zoom traveling

:boing2:bscencof ffents Tans plato layout's cmands in regular military order of movement and position. Line, column, interleaf, advanced arrow, refuse on right , refuse on left ...

:mur:nd thbadesthing . imasurable iniquity unitorcesace to ce.n same times with the respect of historical adequacy values ... An another big deal !

Do you think RansomBolton that SS4 improve these aspects ? ( With out removes the good ones )

Thank for your attention, and all our best wishes for the futur.[/quote]

Ok so it is very hard for me to understand all of this. I believe it is because of translation issues. But if I gather it correctly, you wish that we fix some problems of the old SuS games without sacrficing what good things the series always had? I think we are on the same page then because that is what we try to do.

As for your questions:
[quote]Altitude ... Because 2D isométric limitations. Climb the hill and it s vision effect, like fire distance or angulation which could not exist, and poor air forces mecanisms.[/quote]
I think you are talking about high differences? Yes, I believe we can deliver a better way of dealing with them in Sudden Strike 4 because of 3D terrain and a better visualization of what differences that actually brings for each unit.

[quote]The scale of units on the plan map. Means the restrictiv vision of the battle field on our screen. This is a real challenge, watching more larger map and in same time improve the perception of details and units ... A question of photographic focal more than zoom traveling  [/quote]
This is a two-edged sword. If I understand correctly, you feel that the old Sudden Strike games never did a good job of giving you a good view of your units, especially on large maps? If so, I think we found a good middle way between map sizes and actual readability of units for Sudden Strike 4.

[quote]Abscence of differents Tank's platoon layout's commands in regular military order of movement and position. Line, column, interleaf, advanced arrow, refuse on right , refuse on left ...  [/quote]
You are talking about formations, right? Well, it might be good to hear for you that we are thinking of implementing formations at the moment.

[quote]And the badest thing ... immeasurable iniquity of unit forces face to face. In same times with the respect of historical adequacy values ... An another big deal ! [/quote]
Ok this point I do not get. Can you specify it?

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 14:43 

[quote]Well, it might be good to hear for you that we are thinking of implementing formations at the mome, te]
Awesome.

[qte]Ok so it is very hard for me to understand all of this.[/quote]
I'm still havin, hard time deciphering his message too. IMO you did a pretty good job answering him. The hardest work is done - don't forget about Rommel and Atlantis' questions as well (pretty please), it's shorter and probably easier to understand :)<- s:) -
Mayddnother ort queion? While playing a multiplayer game yesterday I wondered about ammunition crates. Currently these crates are mostly useful to the infantry and AT guns : with these crates nearby, AT guns can resupply without supply trucks (that is, if the ammo crate is close enough to the AT gun) and the same goes for infantry (you have to give an order to the soldier, he will then resupply by picking ammo directly inside the crate). When empty, the ammo crate disappears.
There is also a hidden gameplay mechanic in the current game: when a crate is almost empty (but not completely), loading the ammo crate inside a regular transport truck, then "resupplying" this truck with a supply truck will replenish the ammo crate loaded inside the transport truck.

[img=430x275]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZkcITMdZuPw/TrU6MOx9IyI/AAAAAAAABio/Pu11ynf0gfE/s1600/Sudden%2BStrike%2B2.jpg[/img]

Peut-être Teuto pourrais-tu publier en Français ton prochain message détaillé ? Ainsi je pourrai en faire une traduction plus abordable pour Chris.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 16:16 

[quote=" Rommel53"][quote]If you have enough soldiers, you can move small artillery and, nk guns, but only very slowly. It is better to use trucks. For big artillery (Long Tom for example) you need trucks.[/quote]

Ransombotton, here are 2 very important point, i think :

First : The AT-Gun moved by infantery, they should, ]forward[/b] like in the reality (with a little time to aim the weapon after the move for sure) and not backward like in sudden strike series. That could improve the gameplay.
[/quote]
That is possible. Depending on how you manage the AT-gun.

[quote]

Second point : Many gun's in the reality had more than 2 crew (Flak88 for exemple : 8 mens). One solution is, with less crew, reload time take more time and accuracy is diminished.

Your opinion ?[/quote]

At the moment, it is limited to two persons per gun. Yes, it might be more accurate to have 8 men on one Flak88, but it would be less fun and a lot more to explain. Might be something for a mod/mode, etc. though. BUT: You cannot move an AT gun with only one person. One person can shoot the gun maybe, but not move. Even for a small PAK, you need 2 guys to move it. And they are still very slow about it. Bigger guns like the Flak88 can only be towed. But a lot of this is still up for discussion and not final.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 16:17 

[quote=" Atlantis"]Hello Chris.

It is unfortunate that the experience bar has disappeared in this , udden Strike. In the franchise's first games, it gave value to the thoughest units. The new promotion system of the best unit in SS4 is by no mean identical and does not offer the same strategic depth. Could you add an experience bar for the units? Th,l interest the series' many fans, who wish for Sudden Strike 4 to retain the possibilities of the previous games, and dislike these "promotions", designed with an "arcade" method in mind.[/quote]

At the moment, there are no plans to re-introduce an experience bar for single units. Sorry.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 16:39 

[quote=" ransombolton"]

[quote]And the badest thing ... immeasurable iniquity of unit forces face to , same times with the respect of historical adequacy values ... An another big deal ! [/quote]
Ok this point I do not get. Can you specify it?[/quote]

Thanks for your answers. And your effort to try to understand my lack of english.
And if ,etand myself of your answers, we seems to be on same way of mind. Nice.
  Rest at least, outline on our reciprocal perception about the treatment for each point. We ll see it at the end of production phase.

For the last point, it s crucial. It was the more deep reasons of disturb beetween communities and players, mostly in multiplayers party, in any times, on all sudden strike version or mods.
  Balcing

It a real difficulty. Because users request paradoxal things in same time.
[ details ]Respect of [b]historical values[/b] of each unit and its own singularities. ( armour ( front, rear, lateral, top, under ) and fire shooting, piercing impact, speed ... ). Anyway the game figurativ treatment which is apply.
[ scale of platoon, compagny, batallion .. ] And in same time, because it's a game more than a exact historical duplication, the same balancing beetween différents factions during a party, even if, for the most of them, they ignored doctrine of use of weapons of each army.
it exceeds the numéric issue, the number of units present on the same map.

On this way tactical doctrine of use of weapons of each army could be a key.
But you must work on a pedagogic approach for that.

My question is : how consider, and how you thinking about this problem ?

@ Denis
Oui mon anglais est bien maladroit, et si tu veux me relayer à l'avenant, je t'en remercie.
Cela dit, ce sont des questions que j'avais déjà dû évoquer et que tu devais semble - t il relayer également. Comme je n'y avais pas vu encore de réponses, je me suis autoriser à les réitérer directement
Mais il n'y aucun soucis. On marche ensemble.
Pour la premiére partie de mon propos à sa réponse sur l'éthique général, pas besoin d'en remettre une couche. Laissons tomber.
Pour te clarifier les choses. A son argument qui reposait sur l'idée que, de répondre aux souhaits des joueurs pointus risquerait de ne pas satisfaire le grand publique et reduirait l'emphase de son essort commercial, cela m'avait semblé sans objet. C'est ce que je tentais de lui expliquer.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 17:15 

Ok sorry I tried but I still can't get it. Maybe Denis or someone else can help me figure out what exactly is meant? I do not want to a, mething wrong.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 17:43 

What he is trying to tell you is -I think- ,bance between the different nations in Sudden Strike/Hidden Stroke has always been difficult., f the reasons being that every tank is unique and has different armor values (for example). So you can't say "okay, let's give the US a Pershing, and let's give a Tiger to the Germans at the same moment, and make those 2 tanks completely identical for ,ig purposes", because (according to Teutomatos) currently the vast majority of Sudden Strike fans expect historical armor/speed/etc values for every unit. BUT players also expect the multiplayer games to be balanced.
How do you solve this matter?

[size=90]J'ai essayé de synthétiser ce que tu voulais lui dire (enfin, je crois). Je crains toutefois ne pas avoir tout saisi. S'engage-t-on ici dans un sujet connexe à ces fameuses histoires de pelotons, doctrines d'usage, etc, dont tu me parles depuis des temps immémoriaux ? En ce cas j'avoue ne jamais avoir vraiment totalement compris tes propos sur ce thème, même en français.[/size]

.../...

[quote]But then I saw a certain, as of yet unreleased level for the game and it had an ammunition depot in it. I need to confirm first in what kind of way those will be implemented in the game. Stay tuned, ok? :surpris:itle=rpris..Crsing almy avaible fingers here!!! This is an important topic, especially for realism. Every soldier has hands = every soldier can pick up ammo, not only the guys within the special truck. Crates, crates, [b]crates[/b]!! Make it happen. It's not even hardcore. Sudden Strike Forever vanilla had this feature.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2016, 19:55 

[quote=" DENIS_48"]

[size=90]J'ai essayé de synthétiser ce que tu voulais lui dire (enfin, je crois). Je crains tou, e pas avoir tout saisi. S'engage-t-on ici dans un sujet connexe à ces fameuses histoires de pelotons, doctrines d'usage, etc, dont tu me parles depuis des temps immémoriaux ? En ce cas j'avoue ne jamais avoir vraiment totalement compris tes propos sur ce thème, même en fran,/ize]

[/quote]
Impec merci. Je ne rentrais pas dans le détails. J'ouvre la porte au débat. je le laisse venir.

Mais entre nous tu as raison, cela sous entends tous les détails qui feront que cela est équilibré.
C'est pourquoi j'évoque la doctrine d'emploi des armes. Car la complémentarités des unités en vertu de leurs capacités peuvent incliner à certaines façon de jouer telle ou telle faction.
En disant cela je n inclu pas cependant les grands principes Suddennien des complémentarités du game play de base. Infanterie = vision et blindés aveugles mais avec puissance de feu.
Il faut distinguer ces 3 pôles à propos de l'équilibre, même s'il y aura nécessairement interactions des processus à la marge.
3 pôles
 les principes de complémentarité de base infanterie / blindés à la Sudden
 L'équilibre des formations constitués en corps de troupe
 La valeur intrinsèque des unités, elles mêmes. Ce qui supposera probablement une alterité historique des composantes techniques de charque arme. A moins qu'on y pourvoit par le précédent ( la composante tactique ). Ou encore .. par la quantité ...

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 713 Next